aka "Just me rejoining the blogging world..."
Still my musings on life as interpreted by me...

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Packing for AFO...

Right now, I'm pretty impressed I fit all of my crap for this weekend into my one biggest suitcase. Go me!

I managed to fit, comfortably I might add, 3 pairs of pants, 3 t-shirts, the necessary undergarments (including those needed for my costumes), a pair of socks (in case I want them), a hairbrush, a pair of flip flops, the boots for my costume for Saturday, Saturday's costume (minus the gianormous tail thats riding with me), PJ's, and an extra headband.

The only thing that I didn't have room for are my toiletries, which will be making the journey in my mom's bag (another reason my mom is good to have with us...lol).

Why did I have to limit myself to one suitcase, you ask? Because I'm dumb enough to offer a ride to two of the people in my group, and we have a freakishly small car (it's a Nissan Versa).

Hopefully, this will all work out.

1 Comment:

Christina said...

X_X it sounds like you didn't pack enough! it's been raining a lot lately so what if something gets wet!? what about down time entertainment? blankets? pillows?! X_X

 

This Template is Brought to you by : AllBlogTools.com blogger templates