aka "Just me rejoining the blogging world..."
Still my musings on life as interpreted by me...

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Tick Slayers

So, literally like a second ago, Lacy found a tick on my couch. For reasons unknown, we decided to catch it on a papertowel. Lacy brought it to the sink (the only smart idea in this plan), where I attempted to kill it. How do you kill a tick? For those of you that don't know, you have it burn them. So, while on the papertowel, I attempted to burn it to death. We succeeded, only after setting the papertowel on fire. So we put the fire out (thank god it was in the sink), and now it smells like burnt papertowel in my house...At least I still have a house...

Oh, the things that happen at cosplay meetings...

-Kitty

2 Comments:

Christina said...

That actually sounds fun. of course after the fact. i heard you could also pinch them in half but that is hard since they are so tiny.

it is like one of those comedy movies where you can't believe this is happening but you know it will make a great story later. XD

chiisai_kitty said...

Yeah, it was pretty funny, and I'm sure we'll be talking about it for weeks...

Yeah, I've heard that too, but I definitely wasn't about to touch that thing.

 

This Template is Brought to you by : AllBlogTools.com blogger templates