aka "Just me rejoining the blogging world..."
Still my musings on life as interpreted by me...

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Pump pump pump it up!

Tis the evening that us "crazy kids" go all out with the spirty-ness and scream our little hearts out as we "cheer our team to victory". Yup, it's that time of the year again, which we affectionately refer to as the Homecoming football game. I'm super excited as I'm looking for everything I can possibly find in my house that is my schools colors. I'm also super excited because I get to see one of my oldest friends who is a cheerleader for the school that we're playing tonight. So hopefully we win, because last year we played the same team, and we lost.

On another note, in continuing with this week's dress-up days, tomorrow is senior crossdress day...our school's unofficial day of fun...where we get to see more man-leg than we ever needed to as well as more of their undergarments...so it should be fun...

I think thats it for now...adios!

0 Comments:

 

This Template is Brought to you by : AllBlogTools.com blogger templates