aka "Just me rejoining the blogging world..."
Still my musings on life as interpreted by me...

Monday, October 20, 2008

Another Random Rant

I dunno...I guess it's just sheer boredom bringing me here this evening. So what should I talk about? Well, for starters, finishing my partial bibliography for my psychology internal assessment took less time than I imagined, which is fabulous. I also would like to comment on how incredibly amuzing both SNL Weekend Update Thursday and SNL on sat. were. Gotta love those political skits. And, much to my surprise, Sarah Palin was actually kinda funny...but I'm attributing 99.9% of that to the writers of SNL. Well I guess thats all I have to say for now, cause I'm drained, which is causing me to senselessly ramble about pointless stuff. Oh, and tonight's Gossip Girl was really good, too :).

-Kitty

0 Comments:

 

This Template is Brought to you by : AllBlogTools.com blogger templates