aka "Just me rejoining the blogging world..."
Still my musings on life as interpreted by me...

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

The First Cosplay Post of 2010!

Yay!

This marks the first time I've ever felt a "crunch time" when it comes to cosplay and conventions. For some reason I felt the need to take a class during each half of my summer, so now it's down to the wire for both my costumes and my essay for Business Ethics. Thankfully, I'm almost done with both.

My mom has been especially invaluable this year, helping me finish up my Quistis battle outfit costume (thankfully the SeeD one is done!) while I work on my 6 page essay. She's super duper.

Well, that's all I've got for now. More after the con!

-Kitty

0 Comments:

 

This Template is Brought to you by : AllBlogTools.com blogger templates