aka "Just me rejoining the blogging world..."
Still my musings on life as interpreted by me...

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

So...it's starting to sink in...

...that I'm leaving home in 3 months, exactly 3 months. As in, this time, 3 months from now, I'll be loading stuff into the car and going to college. No, scratch that, this time then I'll actually be on the road, if not already in Georgia.

And it's FREAKING ME OUT....to say the least.

Where did this revelation come from all of a sudden, you ask? I was looking at my MySCAD page that they just updated. It has all this stuff about "pay this" and "pay that" and "confirm your academic interests". Now it has occurred to me that this stuff has to be done, but I want it to be done now, and it can't. Why? I really don't know.

I'm also freaking because, oh yeah, I'M LEAVING HOME! I've never even gone to overnight camp before, and now I'm moving to another state. I mean, I have two of the greatest roommates anyone could ask for, but there's this lingering thought in the back of my mind, 'what if i don't get them as my actual roommates?'. I might die, honestly. We've gotten really close and planned all kinds of stuff and I just feel a sense of security, somewhat, knowing that I'm gonna be living with them. But then there is that sinking feeling. Hopefully it'll all be ok.

I think that's all I have to say for now...adios...
-Kitty

0 Comments:

 

This Template is Brought to you by : AllBlogTools.com blogger templates