aka "Just me rejoining the blogging world..."
Still my musings on life as interpreted by me...

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Hello World!!

Hello all...I'm chiisai_kitty, and I know I could have left out the underscore, but I've started to identify with it over the years...

As you may have guessed from my title, I am rejoining the blogging population. I used to have a livejournal eons ago, but I let it go. But now I'm back, with more stuff to say, ready to show my opinionated self off to the interweb :)

On here I will talk...and sometimes rant...about life, cosplaying, and generally things that tend to piss me off (hey, it happens to everyone...right?)

To quickly clear up somethings: 1) I am a girl; 2) I am a liberal; 3) I am a young adult
These facts influence some of my thoughts (mostly numbers 1 and 2)...just giving a heads up :)

-Kitty

2 Comments:

Christina said...

Welcome back to the blogging world :) i look forward to reading your post. you have picked a great time to come back, as the new fall anime shows are starting soon :)

chiisai_kitty said...

Thanks christina...yeah I figured it was a good time, because I really need a place to rant and also because I'm amping up my costume production as I have a full-year sewing class this year...so it should be interesting :)

 

This Template is Brought to you by : AllBlogTools.com blogger templates